Everybody is longing for that picture-perfect smile. Aren’t you? Unfortunately, not everyone is blessed with a beautiful smile. Missing, stained teeth and crooked teeth can make your smile look bad. However, it doesn’t mean you have to suffer. While missing and crooked teeth requires a certain procedure to restore the smile, a quick way to brighten your smile is to whiten your teeth. Yes, teeth whitening Blacktown procedure can instantly boost your smile. However, it has never been easier to brighten the teeth.
If you are planning for DIY teeth whitening procedure, it is advisable to consult your cosmetic dentist Blacktown, especially if you have dental restorations, dark stains, sensitive teeth, and dental fillings and crowns as it can be damaged while whitening your teeth.
Here are a few tips to help you brighten your smile:-
Whitening strips and gels
Over-the-counter teeth whitening strips and gels can help remove the stains as they use peroxide. You could apply the gel in your teeth with a brush or thin strip. However, do they offer the desired result? Well, not in most cases. People end up damaging their teeth by using DIY teeth whitening kits. It leads to several complications, including teeth sensitivity and tooth enamel damage. Nothing is as effective as professional teeth whitening procedure.
There are mouthwashes that use mild hydrogen peroxide solution to brighten your teeth and smile. Rinse your mouth with a mouthwash and brush your teeth with whitening toothpaste to brighten your teeth and smile.
Brush your teeth
Your plan of action in whitening your teeth starts from your brushing your teeth twice a day regularly. It is especially important to brush your teeth after every meal or drink to prevent yellow teeth. It is essential to brush your teeth at least twice a day for two or three minutes at a time. Brushing your teeth with teeth whitening toothpastes has been scientifically proven to whiten your smile. However, tooth whitening contains less abrasive that remove the stains from your teeth.
How to maintain your teeth?
- Quit smoking and alcohol as it can hinder and delay the recovery time.
- Get regular cleaning at your dentist’s office as it will remove plaque that can remove stains from what you ate and drank.
- Be mindful when drinking and eating certain food items. Always remember, anything with acids can dull your teeth.
- Stick to healthy food items. When you munch on veggies and fruits, it can scrub your teeth. After cleaning, you will better after a refreshing teeth whitening kit
- Visit the Blacktown dentist every six months for professional cleaning
Do you want to whiten your teeth? Our, cosmetic dentist Blacktown, can help you.