Delivering precision dentistry
At Westpoint Dental Clinic we use the dental microscope to improve the level of care we offer our patients. The dental microscope uses zoom lenses which provide us with more control and over what we see and how we see it.
The benefit of the dental microscope include:
- Less trauma to soft tissue
- Less-post-operative symptoms
- Surgeries can heal faster
- More tooth structure can be handled better
- Improves accuracy and precision
- Helps in diagnosis and detection of oral health risks
There are a range of treatments that use the dental microscope, from your regular check-up to treating gum disease, root canal therapy and other restorative dental treatments. At Westpoint Dental Clinic in Blacktown we are proud to offer this technology in order to provide more accurate treatments for you.